[LLVMdev] How to use 'opt' command?

Sarath Chandra sarathcse19 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 06:44:11 PST 2012

Hi all,

How to print the analysis results using 'opt' command?

I tried using the below command for  my *module.ll* file

*opt -analyze -memdep module.ll*
*
*
But it's printing

Printing analysis 'Memory Dependence Analysis' for function 'main':
Pass::print not implemented for pass: 'Memory Dependence Analysis'!
Printing analysis 'Memory Dependence Analysis' for function 'CustomMalloc':
Pass::print not implemented for pass: 'Memory Dependence Analysis'!
Printing analysis 'Memory Dependence Analysis' for function 'wrapDouble':
Pass::print not implemented for pass: 'Memory Dependence Analysis'!
Printing analysis 'Memory Dependence Analysis' for function 'wrapString':
Pass::print not implemented for pass: 'Memory Dependence Analysis'!
Printing analysis 'Memory Dependence Analysis' for function 'isDoubleType':
Pass::print not implemented for pass: 'Memory Dependence Analysis'!
Printing analysis 'Memory Dependence Analysis' for function 'unwrapValue':
Pass::print not implemented for pass: 'Memory Dependence Analysis'!
Printing analysis 'Memory Dependence Analysis' for function 'ADD':
Pass::print not implemented for pass: 'Memory Dependence Analysis'!

--

  (¨`·.·´¨)