[LLVMdev] Is there any way to print assembly code of a function compiled by ExecutionEngine?

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Thu Mar 1 03:11:43 PST 2012

I'm not sure what you mean with "without disassembling them from the
memory". If one can't read the JIT functions from memory, then from where would we read it?

I wrote a function that can disassemble an arbitrary function using MC on

  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/tree/src/gallium/auxiliary/gallivm/lp_bld_debug.cpp

Is this what you're looking for?

If so, then perhaps this would be an useful thing to have in LLVM tree itself.

Jose