[LLVMdev] Another LLVM JIT extension to Python

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 29 12:16:02 PDT 2012

This is awesome! The noninvasive approach that you took is really cool.

I love the Python `ast` module because it allows things like this to
happen! I really like the syntax that you chose for declaring
variables and types within Python2's native syntax, too.

If you ever port to Python3, you'll be able to use function
annotations <http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-3107/> to make it even
slicker.

Also, for whatever it's worth, the code looks pretty "professional" to me.

--Sean Silva