[LLVMdev] Interprocedural slicing using LLVM

amruth.rd amruth.rd at knights.ucf.edu
Tue Jun 26 15:07:33 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am curious to know if LLVM offers any passes to do interprocedural slicing,  I need to eliminate most of the computations(possibly all, if they don't influence the control flow), but the control flow of the program should be maintained at all cost. I did see an optimization pass to print the CFG of a function without its body to a dot file, but I am interested in generating the source code which gets printed to a dot file.

Thanks,
Amruth