[LLVMdev] is configure+make dead yet?

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Thu Jun 21 08:05:39 PDT 2012

Oscar,

> Anton, I've posted this information several times on this list, IIRC
> some of them after you claimed that cmake can't cross-compile, so I hope
> this is cleared once and for all:
> http://llvm.org/docs/CMake.html#cross
cmake certainly can crosscompile. But will you please provide the
exact list of options / flags which is necessary to cross-compile
llvm/clang from, say, linux/darwin to mingw32?
Note that tablege and some support libs need to be configured / built
for both build and host systems, so, this certainly won't work out of
the box :)

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov