[LLVMdev] The porting issue from llvm-2.8 to llvm-3.0

Michael.Kang blackfin.kang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 01:18:53 PDT 2012

I successfully ported our project from llvm-2.8 to llvm-3.0.
The most important change is you need to change some argument type
from Vector to llvm::ArrayRef, such as
CallInst::Create, FunctionType::get etc.

Until now , our project is running fine except some minor issue. I
still need to look into if the current issues is related to llvm 3.0

Thanks all your help.

Thanks
MK

--