[LLVMdev] MIPS positions for LLVM

Reed Kotler rkotler at mips.com
Sun Jun 17 21:30:25 PDT 2012

I earlier posted regarding junior level llvm positions at MIPS.

I had a typo in my email in case anyone had trouble sending.

rkotler at mips.com

Senior is possible . It's a small team and we have fun things we all
work on but we also have to all pitch in on less exciting tasks for a
senior level person. That is the main reason for the "junior" adjective.
So you could get tasked to spend time helping to beef up the test suite
or there might be an emergency and we all have to work on some area of
the compiler that is not particularly interesting or challenging for a
senior person to work on. So for a junior level person, all these tasks
would teach them more about building production compilers and making
products. For someone that only wants to work on cutting edge
optimization algorithms; the position might not be to their liking.