[LLVMdev] Post-RA Def/Use Information

dag at cray.com dag at cray.com
Fri Jun 15 14:54:54 PDT 2012

Looking through TOT sources, I don't see anything that would provide
def/use chains (or equivalent information) post register allocation.  I
would like to write some peeps to clean up various target-specific
things but for safety I will need such information.

Is such an analysis pass available somewhere that I've missed?  If not,
is there a better way to find all uses of a defined value post register
allocation?  Writing a def/use chain pass would not be hard but if the
information is already there I'd rather avoid that cost.  :)

                              -Dave