[LLVMdev] Windows development and "virus" in LLVM test suite

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Fri Jun 15 14:07:08 PDT 2012

Solution found (instruct the user to add an ignore directory to his or her
antivirus solution).  It works too :-)  And Windows users ought to suffer a
little bit for having chosen that platform ;-)

And me who couldn't for the life of me figure out why the heck a compiler
needed to include an antivirus testcase.  Well, there are greater wonders
under the sky than anyone can ever imagine.