[LLVMdev] Windows development and "virus" in LLVM test suite

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Fri Jun 15 13:53:31 PDT 2012

1. I can't tell Microsoft Security Essentials to ignore anything.  Even if
I click Allow, it breaks the pull.
2. The issue is not me.  I don't download virus infested stuff and I don't
visit dangerous sites so I rarely have a need for antivirus solutions.

The issue is the newcomer Windows user whom I have to instruct to disable
and/or remove his antivirus program if he or she wants to set up a Windows
buildbot slave.  A bit drastic, but that's life as it is now.