[LLVMdev] The porting issue from llvm-2.8 to llvm-3.0

Michael.Kang blackfin.kang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 02:34:12 PDT 2012

I try to port our project from llvm-2.8 to llvm-3.0, but some issue
exist on the following code:

#define getIntegerType(x) (IntegerType::get(_CTX(), x))
 Value *int_enable =     BinaryOperator::Create(Instruction::And,
v_cpsr, ConstantInt::get(getIntegerType(4), 0x80), "", bb_dispatch)

The llvm complains the following error message:

 error: incomplete type 'llvm::ConstantInt' used in nested name specifier

So who can give me some hints for the issue?

Thanks
MK

--
www.skyeye.org