[LLVMdev] DFAPacketizer with StateTrans != 0 Assertion

Anshuman Dasgupta adasgupt at codeaurora.org
Tue Jun 12 09:11:21 PDT 2012

Sam,

 > However this highlights probably the real problem - my packetizer is
 > unable to find resources for the first instruction, or any of my
instructions
 > for that matter. Have you ever seen this problem before?

I would recommend looking at <Target>DFAStateInputTable in
<Target>GenDFAPacketizer.inc. That table contains <input, transition>
pairs for each state. Each row in the table marks the beginning of a new
state. In your case, I'd suggest examining the first row in the table
(the DFA's initial state is state 0 which corresponds to the first row)
to figure out what the generated DFA is for your target.

-Anshu

---
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc is a member of the Code Aurora Forum