[LLVMdev] VMKIT: Assertion at build

Nicolas Geoffray nicolas.geoffray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:40:04 PDT 2012

Hi Foivos,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Foivos Zakkak <foivos at zakkak.net> wrote:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> thanks, it works fine :)
>
> Is there any manual/documentation available for vmkit?

vmkit.llvm.org is all there is :) Otherwise, you can find published papers
on the website, but they're not very verbose on how the engineering works.

> Do you know if there is an easy way to completely disable JIT and
> interpret the code instead?

vmkit was built with JIT in mind, and I'm not sure the interpreter
implements all of vmkit's requirements. So I would say no, I don't know of
an easy way to just use the interpreter.

Nicolas