[LLVMdev] Build error fails at MachineInstr const* for the past two days

Marc J. Driftmeyer mjd at reanimality.com
Fri Jun 8 21:34:37 PDT 2012

Andrew,

What every bit of code committed to trunk this afternoon did the trick.
Compiles cleanly against gcc and clang-trunk from a few days prior.

I'll be precise on trunk revisions in the future as well as a more
in-depth analysis of what trips, and when it trips. If I knew the inner
workings of LLVM/Clang I'd be of much greater use.

Thank you for the fixes.

- Marc

--
Marc J. Driftmeyer