[LLVMdev] How to use LLVM optimizations with clang

Abdul Wahid Memon engrwahidmemon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:39:58 PDT 2012

Thanks alot Chad for quick response. Does this means that, we can not
use LLVM optimizations except O1, O2, O3, O4 and unroll-loops with
clang?

One more thing I would like to know that If I want to process multiple
modules with opt at the same time like

opt -adce *.bc

then how is it possible with opt in one go, if I process all the
bytecode files within Makefile.

Thanks.

Shahzad