[LLVMdev] Is it possible to convert C++ code to C++/CX code via a plugin of clang?

yangzhi0104 at sohu.com yangzhi0104 at sohu.com
Thu Jun 7 03:23:15 PDT 2012

Hello Guys,I am developing a plugin of clang and hope it can convert some C++ functions to C++/CX wrapper classes for WinRT system. If so, it would do a lot of work automatically.Now I have been somewhere. Using clang libraries, I could fetch the elements of C++ code for example, return type, function name, parameter list and others. Should I inherit "clang::Decl" to express C++/CX elements like Objective-C does?I think if I want to output C++/CX code using clang, I should inherit some classes in CodeGen. Should I do this? Or is it possible to be done in a plugin?Could you help me?Thank you,Jeffrey.