[LLVMdev] Buildbot exception get_builddir?

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Fri Jun 1 13:41:06 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm sure you have all seen this exception dozens of times, but I cannot
figure out what it means and what I am doing wrong.  As per suggestion of
the list, I have put up a Mingw64 build slave and am frantically trying to
get it to work.  But the Waterfall display kindly informs me that
"exception get_builddir" is the result of the attempt of building.

I know I am doing something wrong because I managed to make the virtualenv
sandbox in the build directory so I get the logged message that I can
safely remove the sandbox.  I tried that, which meant I had to reinstall my
slave from scratch.

Cheers,
Mikael
-- Love Thy Frog!