[LLVMdev] rotate

Cameron McInally cameron.mcinally at nyu.edu
Sun Jul 29 15:16:57 PDT 2012

Hey Andy,

I proposed a similar patch to LLVM (left circular shift) around 10/2011.
Parts of my patch did make it into trunk about a year after, but others did
not.

At that time, my solution was to add a binary operator to the IRBuilder,
since LCS fits in nicely with the other shift operators. But, it is quite
cumbersome to merge :*(. I would be happy to resend the original patch if
you'd like.

-Cameron