[LLVMdev] llvm::DenseSet with reverse iterator

Michael Ilseman michael at lunarg.com
Thu Jul 12 09:23:20 PDT 2012

Something that might interest you is the SetVector, which as its name
implies is both a set and a vector paired together. You get the
advantage of doing set-like operations (search) on the set and
vector-like operations (iteration, random access) on the vector, but
at the cost of paying the price for both data structures when
modifying the structure (and double the memory). This seems like it
might be more heavy-weight than you needed, but it might serve your
purposes. The iteration order is the insertion order; if you want some
other ordering and stronger iterators, you might have to consider
std::set.

[1] http://llvm.org/doxygen/SetVector_8h_source.html
[2] http://llvm.org/docs/ProgrammersManual.html#dss_setvector