[LLVMdev] [Sparc] size of input arguments with doubles in llvm byte code?

ckathy clcheng at stanford.edu
Sat Jan 28 02:04:44 PST 2012

Hi,

I have a llvm asssembly version of radix_mod.c modified from radix (a
splash2 bench mark). It is named radix.bc.

I have extended the number of arguments from 2 to 4 in the function called
product_mod_46 and saved it as a new file called radix_mod.bc . Although the
extra arguments does not do anything in the function. It still broke the
code on sparc. However, both versions of the byte code work well on Linux.

I also attached the Sparc assembly code for reference:

radix.bc -> radix_suno.s
radix_mod.bc -> radix_sun.s

Any idea what could be going wrong by doubling the number of arguments in a
function?

Thanks,

Chris

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33219240/radix_mod.c radix_mod.c