[LLVMdev] Resolving branch instr with label "$BB0_-1"

girish gulawani girishvg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 06:27:55 PST 2012

Hi Aries.
Thanks very much!

Precisely this is the situation! There're two consecutive branches (br1cond and br2uncond). Inside of AnalyzeBranch, there's an opcode swap of br2uncond (ex. j_foward to j_backward). There I do BuildMI (newOpcode) and followed by br2uncond->eraseFromParent(). This results in br1cond loosing it's label/offset. How could I resolve this?

Best regards,
Girish.

May be you have branched to a BB which has been deleted.