[LLVMdev] Exec time and compile time testing.

Chad Rosier mcrosier at apple.com
Wed Jan 11 16:42:24 PST 2012

Stepan,
If you interested in only running a subset of the suite, then you can just cd to the associated subdirectory and execute the make command there.  Due to the structuring of the makefile it's rather difficult to run an individual test.  If you want to setup the structure of the test-suite (say after a fresh checkout/build) I've found that 'make -n' is helpful.  It will allow you to do the first trick I mentioned without running the entire suite beforehand.

Hope this helps..

 Chad