[LLVMdev] SwitchInst handling in backend

Nico listiges at arcor.de
Mon Feb 27 12:52:25 PST 2012

Hi,

if I want to know how switch instructions are handled in the backend, where do I have to look first?
I'm not familiar with the backend framework and I couldn't figure out the interface between the LLVM instruction 'SwitchInst' and whatever there is in the backend.

I would be very happy about every hint where I have to look to find the entry point of switch instructions in the backend (in particular in the MIPS backend.

Thanks a lot and kind regards,
Nico