[LLVMdev] Where is LLVM-3.0.dll

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Mon Feb 27 12:15:07 PST 2012

I'm trying to use LLVM on Windows for the first time. Keith Sheppard has
published some F# bindings:

  https://github.com/keithshep/llvm-fs

They require an LLVM-3.0.dll file. I'm not familiar with Windows but I think
I've managed to build LLVM 3.0 using both VS2010 and Cygwin but neither
build seems to have produced said file. The VS2010 build (made using CMake)
seems to have made lots of .lib files in /lib/Debug whereas the Cygwin build
seems to have made lots of .a files in /Release/lib. Where are the .dlls or
how do I make them?

http://www.ffconsultancy.com