[LLVMdev] Invalid bitcode signature

Fraser Cormack frasercrmck at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 05:24:52 PST 2012

Oh, and upgrading hasn't actually fully worked, I'm still getting cases where
it's not merging the two structs from each module properly.

This, coupled with my issue of segfaulting when accessing a struct field
that I know will exist once modules are linked, is causing me a bit of a
headache.

How do other people get around this?

Thanks,
Fraser