[LLVMdev] Badoo Banned

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 10 07:36:18 PST 2012

Dear All,

Yesterday, there was an off-topic post from someone at Badoo.

I have no idea if this was a stray email or SPAM or a virus, but I
recommend not opening the email.

It probably is futile, but the email address used to send the email is
now banned from sending to or subscribing to llvmdev.  If we get any
more of these from the Badoo domain, we may just ban mails from anyone
from that domain (Badoo is a social networking site, I think, so banning
the whole domain shouldn't be a problem if it becomes necessary).

-- John T.