[LLVMdev] Git-Svn commit?

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Mon Dec 31 15:56:13 PST 2012

Folks,

I'm now using the git mirror, but I'm not sure how to commit changes
via git, if at all possible. So far, I'm diffing & applying it on an
RW svn tree and committing, but that makes me test twice and it's
error prone.

I read the manual regarding git-svn setup and all it has is the
connection to svn to keep svn's linearity, but nothing on commit
strategy.

With git, I normally issue a pull request, but in LLVM, this won't
work. Is there a FAQ/doc/manual on how to do that or what are the best
practices when working with git?

--
cheers,
--renato