[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Do you use UML utility programs?

Journeyer J. Joh oosaprogrammer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 18:16:23 PST 2012

Hi Sean Silva,

Maybe I am the only one who is trying to use UML.
In my team, I am also the only one who draws UML diagrams.

I expected there be someone who use UML like me.
But it's maybe not as your opinion.
Maybe doxygen is enough for majority of people.

Thanks for your reply.

Sincerely
Journeyer J. Joh

2012/12/25 Sean Silva <silvas at purdue.edu>:
> On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:08 AM, Journeyer J. Joh
> <oosaprogrammer at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you use one of these tools? If so let me know your experience.
>> And I don't believe people use these to generate code for LLVM/Clang.
>
> I personally don't use any tool like that.
>
> My impression is that most developers here do not use any kind of UML
> code generation; I could, of course, be wrong.
>
> -- Sean Silva

Journeyer J. Joh
o o s a p r o g r a m m e r
a t