[LLVMdev] Binutils and LLVM - gathering information

Marshall Clow mclow.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:13:04 PST 2012

On Nov 6, 2012, at 2:19 PM, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Binutils and LLVM
>
> As part of "owning our own toolchain", various people have expressed an interest and have been working on creating various tools that duplicate the functionality of tools available on other systems.

I have summarized the information that I've gathered, and put it up at:
	http://marshall.calepin.co/binutils-replacements-for-llvm.html

Comments/updates welcome.
Also, if anyone has a suggestion for a place for this to live on llvm.org, I'm all ears…

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:mclow.lists at gmail.com>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki