[LLVMdev] typeinfo for llvm::MCAsmInfo is missing

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Mon Dec 10 17:16:39 PST 2012

Vladimir Pouzanov <farcaller at gmail.com> writes:

> On Dec 10, 2012, at 21:57, Jim Grosbach <grosbach at apple.com> wrote:
>> Llvm typically doesn't build with RTTI enabled. Perhaps that's what
>> you're running into?
>>
> I've actually tried to compile both LLVM and my lib with -frtti with
> same results.

Please show the exact commands you used for building LLVM with RTTI
support.

It would also help if you repeat your recipe for building LLVM but
appending to your `make' command the text "VERBOSE=1" and then show the
compiler command line for one .cpp file (lib/MC/MCAsmInfo.cpp is the
best candidate.)