[LLVMdev] vmlx forwarding option for Cortex-A9

JF Bastien jfb at google.com
Wed Dec 5 18:22:32 PST 2012

I'm guessing that the pipeline supports late-forwarding of the accumulate
operand, meaning that the instruction issues when the multiply operands are
available, regardless of the availability of the accumulate operands. The
accumulate operands can come in late, which means that there is more
flexibility in scheduling.