[LLVMdev] Which transform passes to apply?

Josh Klontz josh.klontz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 21:23:34 PST 2012

Thanks Duncan, GVN/EarlyCSE worked as suggested. Any pointers on how to
optimize out:
%accumulate = fadd double %6, 0.000000e+00

Using the 3.1 release and the C++ API, I can't figure out how
FPMathOperator, TargetOptions, nor IRBuilder::SetDefaultFPMathTag work. I
also don't see any floating point math transformation passes. I did see
IRBuilder::SetFastMathFlags, do I need to update to 3.2 and use this call?