[LLVMdev] [polly] removing cloog dependence in the testsuite

Sebastian Pop spop at codeaurora.org
Mon Dec 3 12:42:05 PST 2012

Tobias Grosser wrote:

> >>Fine with me (You probably just need to copy the remaining tests in
> >>the top level directory).
> >
> >Ok, so I moved the OpenMP, GPGPU, and MemAccess dirs to the toplevel
> >polly/test/{OpenMP,GPGPU,MemAccess} and then the remaining testcases to

Ok, when we will have the OpenMP working with ISL codegen, we will adapt these
testcases for Isl.

Also note that all the vectorizer testcases will be in the Cloog test dir for
now.  When you submit the vectorizer Isl codegen, please copy them to the Isl
test dir.

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation