[LLVMdev] Predictive Commoning / Scalar Replacement

Krzysztof Parzyszek kparzysz at codeaurora.org
Sun Dec 2 08:44:23 PST 2012

On 12/2/2012 10:39 AM, Daniel Berlin wrote:

> To be clear, you are saying TPO's implementation was always 2nd order?
> If so, that would make sense :)

Sort of.  If I remember correctly, the first working implementation
might have been simpler, but the final version came shortly thereafter.
  For all intents and purposes, I consider it to have been implemented
in one shot.  Look it up in CMVC if you want all the gory details...  ;)

-Krzysztof

hosted by The Linux Foundation