[LLVMdev] How to write a regression test case?

Changcheng Wang changcheng at multicorewareinc.com
Thu Aug 30 19:23:42 PDT 2012

Hi,all:
i have a question about llvm162227,recently i have a work about
cBackend,i found a the Module data is different from llvm2.9,a pass
named CBackendNameAllUsedStructsAndMergeFunctions() was removed.for
this the module data can not be translated correctly.
when i try to rewrite this pass,i found much interfaces of module have
been changed.
i write a test which contian a struct like this
struct student{
  long num;
  int num2;
  int num3;
  int num4;
};
after analyze the struct should be modify like this:
struct student{
  long num;
  int num2;
  int num3;
  int num4;
  char add[4];
};

but now, i do not know which function can do this work in Module in llvm162227.

thanks,

Regards,

changcheng