[LLVMdev] [RFC] Resurrecting the C back-end

Roel Jordans r.jordans at tue.nl
Tue Aug 28 02:19:02 PDT 2012

Hi chenwj,

I am aware of this and willing to support, at least, the basic operation
of the C backend. I will need to do so for myself anyway and I see that
there are many others which might benefit from it as well.

I am not sure though how much time I will have to support the larger,
more complex features that are outside of my usecase as some of those
might be difficult to replicate for me of outside of my current knowledge.

Anyway, I'd be interested to have the C backend back in LLVM and am
willing to cooperate on that part for as much as I am able.

Regards,
  Roel