[LLVMdev] info on coming out of SSA form

Umesh Kalappa umesh.kalappa0 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 22:56:52 PDT 2012

Hi RamShankar,

On top of Rafael mentioned ,Please check with

lib/CodeGen/StrongPHIElimination.cpp and the papers like

Budimlic, et al. Fast copy coalescing and live-range identification.
//    In Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN 2002 Conference on Programming
Language
//    Design and Implementation (Berlin, Germany, June 17 - 19, 2002).
//    PLDI '02. ACM, New York, NY, 25-32.
 Boissinot, et al. Revisiting Out-of-SSA Translation for Correctness, Code
//     Quality and Efficiency,
//   In Proceedings of the 7th annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on
Code
//   Generation and Optimization (Seattle, Washington, March 22 - 25, 2009).
//   CGO '09. IEEE, Washington, DC, 114-125.

It will be good ,If you mention the what are trying to achieve here ..

Thanks
~Umesh