[LLVMdev] -debug in make check

Reed Kotler rkotler at mips.com
Tue Aug 21 07:51:26 PDT 2012

I'm just looking for dag node types for the most part.

So a really small test that has a "seteq" node. The string 'seteq' will
probably always be in the debug
output.

Some of these are tiny unit tests and I need to check that llvm has not
transformed the dag into something equivalent that does not use the node
I am trying to test for.