[LLVMdev] Fwd: DomTreeNode

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Tue Aug 21 05:38:05 PDT 2012

On 08/21/2012 02:22 PM, George Baah wrote:
> I think It has to do with the option --disable-optimized. Without that
> option
> llvm builds in release mode and everything works fine.
> Is there something being omitted in the makefiles when building in debug
> mode? I am running on Mac OSX Lion.

Some flags may be different, but for details you need to check the
buildfiles yourself. I would have expected it to work with debug or
enable-shared, but to have the release build optimize away some uses,
which would allow it to eliminate certain functions and which could
cause such problems. Apparently, in this case it is the other way
around. So I have no clue. Maybe someone else has some ideas.

Tobi