[LLVMdev] Moving on from Hello World

Joseph Reddington joseph at cs.rhul.ac.uk
Tue Aug 14 03:53:24 PDT 2012

Hello everybody,

I've been following the guide at (
http://llvm.org/docs/WritingAnLLVMPass.html ) for Writing a llvm pass that
outputs Hello World. After a little bit of help from Stackoverflow, this is
now working fine and running.

My problem is that I'm struggling to get much further on from the hello
world example - I've not been able to find the write incantation to access
else of interest.  All I'm looking to be able to at the moment is examine
the SelectionDAG, and maybe print out the operations in the notes - can
someone point me in the direction of a code fragment that I can drop into
the hello world example that might let me achieve such a thing?

Thanks,

Joe

--
Dr Joseph Reddington