[LLVMdev] Unable to build compiler-rt (Windows)

Ruben Van Boxem vanboxem.ruben at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:44:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

As it stands, I cannot build nor test compiler-rt. I downloaded the latest
sources from svn (http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/compiler-rt/trunk) and
ran
cmake ../../Source/compiler-rt -G"MinGW Makefiles"

and got the following error:
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:10 (include):
  include could not find load file:
    LLVMParseArguments
CMake Error at lib/CMakeLists.txt:4 (string):
  string sub-command REGEX, mode MATCH needs at least 5 arguments total to
  command.
CMake Error at lib/CMakeLists.txt:19 (set_target_properties):
  set_target_properties called with incorrect number of arguments.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  lib/asan/CMakeLists.txt:77 (add_clang_runtime_static_library)
CMake Error at lib/asan/lit_tests/CMakeLists.txt:1 (configure_lit_site_cfg):
  Unknown CMake command "configure_lit_site_cfg".

I also tried placing it inside the LLVM tree in the "projects" subdir, to
no avail (same error). Adding
SET(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../cmake/Modules)
at the top of the file, got rid of the first, not the subsequent errors.

The project is disabled  in projects/CMakeLists.txt, so that probably
doesn't work either.

Is there any solution available?

Thanks,

Ruben

PS: please reply to my email address as well, I am not subscribed to
llvmdev.