[LLVMdev] pods

Marco Peereboom marco at peereboom.us
Wed Aug 1 20:15:22 PDT 2012

To my absolute dismay I found out that the latest llvm docs are in rst
format.  I tried a couple of rst to man converters and the results are
pretty bad.  rst2man sort of works but spits out a lot of errors and the
man pages don't look very good.  sphinx crashes and is really too heavy.
  pandoc, haskell, right.

I'd like to plead with the forces that be to bring back the pods.  Pods
aren't great but pod2man is at least a standard UNIX utility and one can
convert it to many other formats easily.

Help a UNIX brother out!