[LLVMdev] Trouble with tweaking test-release.sh script

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 02:28:21 PDT 2012

Hi 陳韋任,

Sorry for the late response.

On Apr 21, 2012, at 8:03 PM, 陳韋任 wrote:

>  I have a native compile and the result seems better... You can compare
> the result of cross compile [1] and the native compile [2].
>
>  Any though?

I'm not particularly happy about the failures here. We need to get to the bottom of them. In the previous email, you tried setting CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS to -fno-strict-aliasing during configuration. Try setting them during the 'make' command:

	$ make ... CFLAGS=-fno-strict-aliasing CXXFLAGS=-fno-strict-aliasing

etc.

If you get failures with that, then try one of the test cases and see how it's failing. If it's a crash, then see if you can figure out why it's crashing. :-) You may have to compile and run things by hand to really dig into this...

-bw