[LLVMdev] Can LNT produce report.nightly.raw.out?

陳韋任 chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Apr 23 03:23:43 PDT 2012

Hi all,

  I tend to compare the test suite result of LLVM 3.0 and LLVM 3.1 RC1.
I was told that the input file of findRegressions-nightly.py is
report.nightly.raw.out. I run LLVM 3.0 test suite with lnt, but I see no
report.nightly.raw.out under the SANDBOX directory but only the test.log.
Anyone knows what option I should give to lnt so that it can generate
report.nightly.raw.out? Or I have to run LLVM 3.0 test suite manually?

  Thanks! :)

Regards,
chenwj

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,