[LLVMdev] Target Dependent Hexagon Packetizer patch

Tom Stellard thomas.stellard at amd.com
Thu Apr 19 06:43:34 PDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:18:05PM -0500, Sirish Pande wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a patch for Hexagon Packetizer for review. This patch does
> not yield any warnings.

Would it be possible to split this patch in two?  One for the core
LLVM changes and one for the Hexagon changes.  I've been working on a
Packetizer for the R600 backend, and I was using the DFAPacketizer code
that was reverted, so it would be nice if the DFAPacketizer changes
weren't tied directly to the Hexagon code.

-Tom