[LLVMdev] LLVM Social in Paris/France - 15. Mai, 19:00

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Thu Apr 19 03:08:54 PDT 2012

Hi Europe,

we would like to announce an upcoming LLVM social in Paris/France.

Following the successful meetings in Mountain View and Toronto, we got
together on the Euro LLVM conference to organize our own LLVM social in
Paris/France. It will take place on:

                         == 15. Mai, 19:00 ==

The location will be within Paris city limits easily accessible by metro
and RER. To reserve rooms/tables for the meeting, we would ask
interested people to inform us by replying (privately) to this email.

Information about the exact place will be posted to this mailing list
within the next weeks.

We are looking forward to meet you

Arnaud Allard De Grandmaison
Duncan Sands