[LLVMdev] Determing C Types

Ryan Taylor ryta1203 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:14:21 PDT 2012

Bill,

  Thanks, yes, I realize that's not what it's for; however, it looks like
with a little tweaking it would be possible but I'd rather not change the
LLVM base code. Guess I'll just have to write my own code to do this,
thanks.

  Also, the initial question, so there's no way to tell if int8 was a char
in LLVM?

Thanks.