[LLVMdev] How to compile this linux-driver like programme into .bc file?

15102925731 zhenkaixd at 126.com
Sun Apr 15 01:46:41 PDT 2012

Hi  all,I've been confuzed by this question for several days! I know there is Started Guild in llvm.org to tell me how tocompile helloworld.c into ,bc file.   But what if it is a module that includes header  files in linux?Could you be kind and tell me the clang command that can compile the following programme into a .bc file? Thank you! #include <linux/init.h>
#include <linux/module.h>
MODULE_LICENSE("Dual BSD/GPL");

static int hello_init(void)
{
        printk(KERN_ALERT "Hello, world\n");
        return 0;
}
static void hello_exit(void)
{

        printk(KERN_ALERT "Goodbye, cruel world\n");
}

module_init(hello_init);
module_exit(hello_exit);

--

            祝好!

  甄凯
2012-04-15
Name: 甄凯(ZhenKai)
Homepage:http://www.renren.com/262729393
Email: zhenkaixd at 126.com or 846227103 at qq.com
TEL: 15810729006(Beijing)
Address: Room I-406, Central Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. 100084.