[LLVMdev] HELP: Clang options needed in command to compile device driver into linux module.

15102925731 zhenkaixd at 126.com
Thu Apr 12 02:08:10 PDT 2012

Sorry, but I didn't find a Makefile under KERNELDIR.
Why is it necessary to check that makefile anyway???

As to the Makefile that I posted before, if I can changed that file to build the .c into .bc rather then .o, that would also solve my problem!
Thank you!

--

            祝好!

  甄凯
2012-04-12
Name: 甄凯(ZhenKai)
Homepage:http://www.renren.com/262729393
Email: zhenkaixd at 126.com or 846227103 at qq.com
TEL: 15810729006(Beijing)
Address: Room I-406, Central Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. 100084.