[LLVMdev] HELP: Clang options needed in command to compile device driver into linux module.

15102925731 zhenkaixd at 126.com
Wed Apr 11 21:58:05 PDT 2012

Hi, Nick
I think that's the question. I just don't know what's the command line that can tell clang to find  the linux head file like a makefile will do. Please help me!

--

            祝好!

  甄凯
2012-04-12
Name: 甄凯(ZhenKai)
Homepage:http://www.renren.com/262729393
Email: zhenkaixd at 126.com or 846227103 at qq.com
TEL: 15810729006(Beijing)
Address: Room I-406, Central Building, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. 100084.

在 2012-04-12 12:45:14,"Nick Lewycky" <nicholas at mxc.ca> 写道: